Advice From LankaQualityJobs, On Getting For Jobs For School Leavers In Sri Lanka
As a school leaver in Sri Lanka, you are a very passionate, enthusiastic person who is willing to learn, or at least you should be. You are also inexperienced but can make up for that with hard work and dedication. When you are done with your G.C.E O/Ls and A/Ls, you need to take a step in to building your career. For this purpose the most common thing that people do is follow their passion and find jobs for school leavers in Sri Lanka. Check out LankaQualityJobs to find best jobs in Sri Lanka for school leavers too.
That is easier said, than done. Because of the number on applicants for jobs school leavers find it hard to match their inexperienced resume with the experienced people applying for jobs. So many school leavers need some good advice on how to land a job whether its government jobs or private jobs in Sri Lanka. Below is a bit of advice for school leavers in Sri Lanka trying to find jobs.
Write a Strong Resume
This can be tough since your straight out of school but having a strong resume can land you a job at many companies. It is best to add achievements and titles that you held in school. These help show that your responsible and can take up the jobs that are on offer.
Prepare in Advance for the Job Interview
This is advice that I received when I was younger and looking for my first job. Once you apply for a job and they call you for an interview try to put some effort into finding out about the company. This is especially advantageous when applying for private jobs in Sri Lanka. This can help understand what the company does and whether you would fit in.
Face the interview well
The interview is the most important part of securing the job. Here you need to show why it would be better to hire you over someone more experienced. Showing that you are interesting in learning and adapting to the job can help you get closer to getting it. There are going to other who for these job vacancies in Sri Lanka for school leavers so it is important that you face the interview well.
Job Vacancies In Sri Lanka For School Leavers That Are On The Rise Through LankaQualityJobs
HR Jobs in Sri Lanka
Over the past few years HR jobs in Sri Lanka have shown a lot of growth. There are many new companies opening up and need HR personnel to help with the recruiting of the companies. So school leavers should consider applying for these jobs.
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Sri Lanka
Mechanical engineering jobs in Sri Lanka are also a type of job which has been rising over the years. Since it is tough being an engineer there aren’t many school leavers in Sri Lanka who want to pursue it. This should be a motivation to anyone who has the will to be a mechanical engineer. Visit LankaQualityJobs for best engineering vacancies in Sri Lanka.
Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka For School Leavers
There are many young individuals who have completed Ordinary Level and Advance Level exams and are now going to step into the working class of the country. When starting out you are a young, energetic and passionate individual who wants a make in your life. You may check online job portals like LankaQualityJobs for Jobs In Sri Lanka.
There are many companies that offer job vacancies in Sri Lanka for school leavers that don’t require much education qualifications. This is the best opportunity for youngsters to get into the working class of Sri Lanka. Having good English can really help you in getting jobs as it is something that people look for. Visit LankaQualityJobs to find best jobs in Sri Lanka.
It is easy to find a job that requires a low amount of skill. However starting off in your respective field is much tougher. The basic Sri Lanka job vacancies for fields such as HR, IT and accounting require more skill in that respective field. Your best chance of getting a job in those fields, is by applying for internships. You may also apply for jobs and showing that your willing to learn during the interview can help you land a job.
Sri lanka Job Vacancies That Are Showing The Highest Amount Of Growth
Sri Lanka is an ever-developing country. And due to this there have been many new types of jobs that have come up. Also there is an increased need for certain types of jobs as well. Two fields that have been offering a majority of jobs in Sri Lanka are the fields of IT and Hotels. Below are the reason why there is a growth of jobs in those respective fields:
Reason For The Growth IT Jobs In Sri Lanka
The growth of technology in the world is the main reason there are many IT jobs in Sri Lanka. There are many companies that require software engineers and web developers to try and help the growth of technology in this country. Also many companies generally require IT personnel for their day to day activities. To find best IT Jobs in Sri Lanka visit LankaQualityJobs and apply online with one click.
Reason For The Growth Of Hotel Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka
One of the major reason for the increase of hotel job vacancies in Sri Lanka is because of the growth of tourism in the country. There are many private companies and foreign companies who are building hotels in order to capitalise of the growth of tourism. Because of this reason there are many job opportunities available for people. Are you looking for hotel jobs in Sri Lanka? Visit LankaQualityJobs to find best hotel vacancies in Sri Lanka.
Civil Engineering Vacancies In Sri Lanka
Civil Engineers are the unsung heroes of the engineering world with many people saying that without civil engineers the world definitely look a lot more different. Civil engineers are behind the development of road, highways, bridge, skyscrapers and many other complex structures that we can see when we are roaming around Colombo or any city in the country. Many of the highest paying and latest jobs in Sri Lanka are for civil engineers, visit LankaQualityJobs, a top jobs website in Sri Lanka to find more private and latest top jobs in Sri Lanka.
- They truly are the jack of all trades with working knowledge on many things like Electricity, Software, Maths and Physics. If you want to help your country to develop more and potentially be a part of monumental development projects in Sri Lanka, you should definitely consider being a civil engineer.
- When you apply for the latest job vacancies in Sri Lanka as a civil engineer you will never have a dull moment. After applying for one of many civil engineering vacancies and you start working, everyday will be a challenge. You can use your creativity to adapt and solve problems. This means you can have a great time solving a problem and potential create an amazing structure that may be built in the country in the future.
- Probably one of the best parts of being a civil engineer jobs in Colombo is that you will have monuments around the city that you have worked on. To find more jobs vacancies in Colombo, visit LankaQualityJobs and find thousands of jobs opportunities in Colombo Sri Lanka. It is a great feeling when you can see your final work and know that it is being enjoyed by others. But still there are plenty of Civil Engineering Vacancies left with not enough people wanting to be civil engineers. This is why people who definitely consider civil engineering as a career.
Starting A Career and Applying For HR Vacancies From Many Latest Jobs In Colombo via LankaQualityJobs
Starting out a career and applying for HR vacancies in Sri Lanka can be tough. With there still being a high demand for HR among the latest jobs in Sri Lanka, it shows that people still need HR employees in their office. Though when it comes to starting out a career in HR and applying for the latest job vacancies in Sri Lanka, we got a few tips for you:
- Get a degree – Well something that people need to do when starting off is getting a qualification in their respecting field. It is important that people get a qualification, though there are people working in top jobs in Colombo without qualifications, in this day and age it is required.
- In addition to online career sites that have the latest job vacancies in Sri Lanka, you may contact HR companies in search of the latest jobs in Sri Lanka. Many companies offer internships and other HR vacancies to start people off in their career. You can apply for the jobs and start from the bottom and work your way up the ladder.